Friday, November 11, 2005

Plans for the future

Sorry that I have not been posting here regularly during the past couple of weeks. I have been busy with work, I have also been doing intense research into PHP and other related web technologies.

My goal is to have a full (PHP driven) website with articles, images, current events and a bulletin board. I have been working on the backend of it as of late; when I get a good starter site going I will drop the address here.

I plan on keeping this blog, I have seen many of you visiting on a regular basis and I thank you for reading what I have to say. I think that it is important to have a blog and I will go to greater lengths in the future to post detailed and intricate articles.

I now leave you with some fascinating lectures to stimulate your minds...

David Icke - From the Ancient World to 2012: part I 
David Icke - From the Ancient World to 2012: part II
David Icke - From the Ancient World to 2012: part III
David Icke - From the Ancient World to 2012: part IV
David Icke - From the Ancient World to 2012: part V
David Icke - From the Ancient World to 2012: part VI
David Icke - From the Ancient World to 2012: part VII
David Icke - From the Ancient World to 2012: part VIII
David Icke - From the Ancient World to 2012: part IX
David Icke - From the Ancient World to 2012: part X
David Icke - From the Ancient World to 2012: part XI
David Icke - From the Ancient World to 2012: part XII

No comments: