Wednesday, December 07, 2005

A disturbing experience

I experienced a rather alarming incident yesterday; an incident which leads me to believe that the Illuminati is nearly complete in their plan to enslave the minds of the American people.

Yesterday, I had to attend a meeting which discussed 401K's. A banker came and gave us a lecture to us about how little we know about finances and how much he thinks he knows. The banker was trying to insinuate that government bonds are the most secure form of investment and foreign investments are risky. He also claimed that deferring taxes until later is a great thing to do.

I know, from following the market (including the treasury auctions) for several years that government bonds are NOT a safe investment. The United States of America currently has 8 TRILLION in public debt. Debt which continues to grow with interest and continual issuance of new bonds to pay for corporate welfare driven wars. The value of these bonds will collapse as the reputation of the management of the US continues to worsen.

What is a good indication of the reputation of the management of the US financial systems? Gold is, when it goes up, it says alot about the way in which the monetary system is being managed. See for yourself:



Generally, when gold goes up, the value of the US dollar goes down. So this banker was trying to convince us that, even though the dollar has fallen over 30% since 2002, foreign investments are risky. I was almost unable to keep from laughing him right out of the room after that whopper!

If the US is taking out debt by the billions every week, then, it doesn't take a banker to figure out that taxes will GO UP, not down as time progresses. According to the charter of the Federal Reserve, the interest on this astronomical debt MUST be paid by tax receipts.

So there we have another blatant deception from this ignoramous of a banker who obviously hasn't looked past his own nose since he started the con-game of convincing hard-working people to toss their money into locked boxes until their nearly dead and then paying the higher tax when its taken out!

All of the above is to be expected from anyone giving financial advice in America these days. These wunderkids think they know everything, but none of them have, obviously, seen the writing on the wall...

What I wasn't expecting, however, occured when I asked a question about relocating outside of the United States and its implictaions on their precious 401K plans.

The moment I asked the question, the whole room went into UPROAR!! Immediately people began to throw ACCUSATIONS at me. Saying that I must be up to something! One person even compared me to Osama Bin Laden; others in the group just laughed at the absurd idea of ever leaving America.

So, because I want to one day leave the US, I'm all of the sudden an enemy to the American way of life??

If only I could describe all of the details of what went on during that experience, i'm sure all of you would be as horrified as I was and still am.

Why is it that, if someone wants to go and do something different, that they are, all of the sudden, up to something, probably suspect or even a potential terrorist??

During that experience, I caught a brief, yet telling, glimpse into the psyche of everyone in that room. I realized that the time has come to evacuate the United States of America. I will, in the next couple of years, ready myself and all of my friends who wish to join; we are going to evacuate the United States, just as members of my family once evacuated Nazi Germany.

This shit has gone too far!!! I hope that everyone else will see the writing on the wall before it is too late...

No comments: