Sunday, January 08, 2006

Time to fast.

I've been reading alot about health and diet lately. Last November, I came across a book titled The Tao of Health Sex and Longevity. The book caused a drastic change in my perception of the body and how it is best maintained and improved.

Since I've been delving into this subject for a few months, I decided that the time has come to purge my body of the evils of my earlier years, the time has come to fast.

I am now on a journey, one that is more bold than any journey I've embarked upon before. The purposes of this journey are many: cleanse and purge the body of accumulated toxins, relenquish the enslavement to material cravings for food and burn up the dead or weak parts of my body.

The fast that I am undergoing consists of eathing nothing at all and drinking a glass of fresh vegetable juice in the morning followed by water throught the day. This is said to allow the digestive system to rest and, in the process, cleanse itself; it also causes the rest of the body to "autodigest" the dead and malformed parts of itself. I plan on doing this juice fast until friday evening.

At this point, I feel that I've gotten over the worst of the material cravings for food that I've contended with my whole life. My digestive system is giving me no signals to eat food; I would imagine that it is quite content repairing and upgrading itself since it has had no previous opportunity during my lifetime.

After the first day or two of such a fast the toxins are to begin pouring into the blood from the various organs. The toxin level is to reach levels 10x higher than what is normal. Were I not to begin this fasting regiment, which I plan on doing once every three months from now on, these toxins would remain in my body and cause eventual misery if not an untimely death.

I will update this blog as the hour progress. I will also be writing more on the benefits of fasting and the methods by which someone can fast.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the hard work and let us know how your fast is going.

Abraham said...

So? How's it going? Is it harder than you imagined? Are you hospitalized? Update! Update!