Tuesday, April 03, 2007

U.S. army refugee in Canada warns Canadians about North American Union agenda

Captain Jack, Former American Military Officer | The Canadian

The SPP-NAU cited in the article "Canada's political parties stake their positions on North American Union" is nothing more than a way to undermine the Canadian economy and the safety of the citizens of Canada.

If you accept SPP-NAU, you are accepting the troubles that plagues the U.S. will be committing Canada's resources to perpetuated problems in the U.S. that will only grow under the prevailing greed-driven leadership of that country.

I, myself am an American living as a refugee here in Canada and have been since 2002

I had a good job/trade in the United States.

I had a nice home.

I had nice things within my home.

I had love for life and people in which i have done no wrong

But all that was lost due to Mr. Bush, and cynical U.S. corporate interest exploiting the labour power of Mexicans to undermine labour rights and the quality-of-living.

Is this the Canada you actually want in the future?

If this is the future you want?

I will fight for Canada for i have nowhere else to go.

Before i see the undoing happen here that i witnessed in the U.S. I will fight for Canada,

I have warned the friends that I have made while living here about this THREAT.

I do not wish to return to the US with its FALSE TRUTHS and conspiracies, and i do believe that 911 and WTC had help from the inside, and I do not want Canada to become a part of such a neo-fascist milieu in the fabricated guise of "fighting terror".

I specifically fled California

I fled the USA

If you value honour and the safety of your children daughters and wives then you should fight with all your might against the scourge that they wish to allow into your country under NAU

I feel it is passing of the buck, as in passing America's problems onto its neighbour to handle much like what America is doing on a global scale with "Economic Globalization", and accompanying wars to take over other country's resources, as a result of the systematized over-exploitation of America's own resources.

If Parliament is not pressured by Canadians to immediately reject the SPP-NAU agenda, along with the North American Free Trade Agreement, it will be Canada's Undoing.

NEVER LET DOWN YOUR GUARD!

Don't end up like me, having to become a refugee to flee the descent of America into an oppressive neo-fascist Police State, and a culture of violence.

No comments: